Save Us! Save Us!

The concept is good, maybe needs a bit more of developing. The controls were a bit confusing and slow. But I'm sure this is a WIP so keep it up!

Galeron07 responds:

thanks for the feeback! , it was made in a hurry, my intentions was to make more levels and more enemies, but i'll continue the project!

King Save Princess King Save Princess

I tried agian and agian :c but I could not save the princess.

Click 'em Up! II Click 'em Up! II

I think a tablet version of this would be successful. With a bit of branding and shit... this could make it.

cobcris responds:

gracias :) estuve aprendiendo as3 ultimamente, asique si hago un click em up 3, será para movil también.

ReZer ReZer

Wowsies! I really like this concept, a bit too much quick time events, but it got me jumping on my startled butt sometimes, keep it up!

Design Your Room Design Your Room

I can't understand what the jolly song says, but it gets annoying after the first minute!

Orange Man Orange Man

Poor guy :( he will never make it home! So sad!

Gator Duck Hunt Gator Duck Hunt

This game makes me remember when I was a littlle 8 y/o boy in Mexico going to a ciber cafe to play Flash Games an straight hour or more... I loved this kind of games! Now I look back at that time and think that most of the games that entertrained me were a lot worse than this (not saying this is not good! huh!) I like this!

Lulu Lulu

Either I'm pretty bad at eye-finger coordination or this game is too hard! Maybe a smother collision detection system may help me avoid those tricky edges! :$

Go Green Go Green

I know the shit-ton of coding that is needed for making a game, I hope Flash doesn't need that much of coding, It's a pretty good effort, I like the smothness and the overall desing, simple but good. Event though this has been done many times in many styles. But I not saying this is not a good game, it is!